Medical Plaza South
- State-of-the-art equipment, including digital mammography, CAD, ultrasound, MRI, wire localizations, and stereotactic breast biopsy.
- No cost barriers to receiving mammograms. Medicare, as well as most insurance policies, cover regular mammograms. The Breast Health Center never turns down a woman for a mammogram if she cannot pay.
- In addition, the "Every Woman Matters" program provides help for women needing financial assistance. You may be able to get a low-cost or a no-cost mammogram if you qualify. For more information, call Every Woman Matters, toll free, at 800-532-2227.
- The average length of time for a mammogram visit is only 45 minutes from check-in to completion.
- The center is on the American Cancer Society’s list of breast centers accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Genetic counseling and testing
Quality breast cancer screening involves a concentrated effort of board certified radiologists, registered breast imaging technologists, and professional support staff.
The Breast Health Center’s radiologists and technologists undergo regular professional and technical training, and exceed the standards set by regulating agencies for education and experience.
- Our radiologists are accredited with the American College of Radiology.
- Our breast imaging technologists are certified through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.