One Call Does It All
Patient admissions to Regional West Medical Center
The Transfer Center is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
One call to the Transfer Center at Regional West ensures:
- Physician-to-physician connection
- Patient entry into Regional West Medical Center
- Bed placement
- Immediate dispatching of air medical or ground ambulance services
- Patient follow-up with your facility
- Input regarding service using the Regional West Transfer Center feedback report
The Transfer Center at Regional West Medical Center facilitates a one-call system for referring physicians. With one call, we will arrange for your patient’s hospital acceptance and admission, as well as coordinate transportation to our hospital, if needed.
Whether you call day or night, a clinically trained Transfer Center Specialist (TCS) will facilitate the call. He or she will gather all of the pertinent information necessary to initiate a hospital-to-hospital patient transfer or expedite time-sensitive emergency transport.