Collection of Personal Information
Except as disclosed in this Policy or as disclosed on other pages in this Site where information may be collected, we do not collect personal information about visitors to this Site.
We maintain standard Web logs that record data about all visitors who use this Site. These logs may contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access this Site (e.g., aol.com, abc.org).
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your computer is automatically assigned a number which acts as its IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static (always stays the same) or dynamic (changes from time to time). A static IP address may be identifiable to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable.
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited the Site.
- The pages that you saw on this Site.
- The address of the Web site you linked here from.