Job Shadowing at Regional West
Thank you for your interest in Regional West! Whether you’re a high school student, college student, or an individual exploring a second career, we welcome your interest in participating in our job shadowing program at Regional West.
Our job shadowing program is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Observe the daily routines of our extraordinary professionals as they perform their jobs
- Explore health care career options
- Increase awareness of the required skill sets
- Experience our health care culture
To participate in Regional West’s job shadowing program, please complete the application below and send to Linda Alfred.
Job Shadow Candidate Qualifications
- Must be over 16 years of age; if you are under 19 years of age, your parent or legal guardian must sign the forms
- Complete mandatory HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Training.
- Training video and test is located at: http://www.nnahec.org/shadowing-presentation. HIPPA test results are active for one year following completion
- Current immunization documentation of the following:
- COVID-19: 10 days after the second shot in the two-shot series or 28 days following the single shot (this requirement may vary based on the incidence of COVID-19 cases in the region and state)
- Influenza shot (Sept. 1 through April 30 (These dates may vary based on the incidence of influenza cases in the region and state)
- DPT/TDaP (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus)
- Hepatitis B
- Inactivated Poliovirus (Polio Vaccine)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
For questions related to job shadowing, please contact Linda Alfred, recruitment assistant, at email@example.com or 308-630-1490.