Job Shadowing at Regional West
Thank you for your interest in Regional West! Whether you’re a high school student, college student, or an individual exploring a second career, we welcome your interest in participating in our job shadowing program at Regional West.
Our job shadowing program is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Observe the daily routines of our extraordinary professionals as they perform their jobs
- Explore health care career options
- Increase awareness of the required skill sets
- Experience our health care culture
To participate in Regional West’s job shadowing program, please complete the application below and send to Linda Alfred.
*Please note, most website browsers will require you to download the form to your computer, complete it, and then press the submit button to email it to Linda Alfred at Regional West.
Job Shadow Candidate Qualifications
- Must be over 16 years of age; if you are under 19 years of age, your parent or legal guardian must sign the forms
- Complete mandatory HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Training.
- Training video and test is located at: http://www.nnahec.org/shadowing-presentation. HIPPA test results are active for one year following completion
- Current immunization documentation of the following:
- COVID-19: 10 days after the second shot in the two-shot series or 28 days following the single shot (this requirement may vary based on the incidence of COVID-19 cases in the region and state)
- Influenza shot (Sept. 1 through April 30 (These dates may vary based on the incidence of influenza cases in the region and state)
- DPT/TDaP (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus)
- Hepatitis B
- Inactivated Poliovirus (Polio Vaccine)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
For questions related to job shadowing, please contact Linda Alfred, recruitment assistant, at email@example.com or 308-630-1490.