Medical Plaza North
Regional West Physicians Clinic-Neurosurgery & Spine Center specializes in the treatment of:
- Spine disorders, including stenosis of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Head and spine injuries, including spinal cord injuries
- Herniated discs
- Spine deformities, such as degenerative scoliosis
- Spine instability
- Degenerative disc disease of spine
- Chronic back or neck pain, including complex regional pain syndrome and failed back syndrome (Postlaminectomy Syndrome, which indicates continued pain after a single surgery or multiple surgeries)
- Hydrocephalus (also known as ‘water on the brain’)
- Microvascular disease, including facial pain caused by disorders of cranial nerves
- Brain tumors, both malignant and benign
- Chiari’s malformations (a compression of the brain stem)
Regional West Physicians Clinic-Neurosurgery & Spine Center follows all neurological surgery guidelines as determined by the National Association of Spine Surgeons, the American Association of Neurological Surgery, and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
In the treatment of neurosurgery diagnoses, our clinic utilizes conservative care including physical therapy, injections, and medications. When conservative care does not adequately relieve symptoms, surgery may be offered.
We offer microsurgical techniques for ruptured discs, which involve smaller incisions and less recovery time than traditional surgery, including the O-arm Stealth Navigation System in minimal incision surgeries to see the 3-D structure on a computer screen while operating. O-arm imaging technology allows us to perform major spine surgery through minimal incision with un-paralleled safety and accuracy.
No referrals needed