As the region’s sole tertiary medical center, Regional West features an expansive array of medical specialties and numerous physician clinics. Regional West offers comprehensive and innovative healthcare services for the people of western Nebraska and the neighboring states of Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
Regional West Health Services in Scottsbluff, Neb. Includes Regional West Medical Center, a 188-bed regional referral center and the only Level II Trauma Center in Nebraska west of Kearney, and other hospitals and health system affiliates, including a residential care facility and an insurance company. The trauma program includes Air Link air ambulance services, which is fully accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).
Regional West Health Services includes
- Regional West Medical Center—188-bed regional referral center and a Level II Trauma Center
- Regional West Physicians Clinic—Western Nebraska's and central eastern Wyoming's largest multispecialty medical and surgical group.
- Regional West Garden County, Oshkosh—A 10-bed acute care hospital, health care clinic, and 40-bed intermediate care facility that serves residents in the southeastern Nebraska panhandle region.
- Regional West Laboratory Services—Offers a full range of laboratory services 24/7, including reference laboratory services, to healthcare providers throughout Nebraska. It is accredited by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Regional Care, Inc. (RCI)—Based in Scottsbluff, RCI is one of the nation's premier independent third-party administrators; providing cost, medical, and claims management for clients throughout the United States.
- The Village at Regional West—A full-service retirement community located adjacent to Regional West Medical Center and offering both independent and assisted living apartments for persons age 55-plus with 100 units for residents.
- Regional West Foundation—A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization developed to enhance the services, programs, and projects of Regional West Health Services through donations, planned giving and fundraising efforts.
Regional West is an active leader in the Rural Nebraska Healthcare Network (RNHN) and supports the following Critical Access Hospitals in Nebraska:
- Regional West Garden County—Oshkosh
- Chadron Community Hospital—Chadron
- Gordon Memorial Health Services—Gordon
- Kimball Health Services—Kimball
- Box Butte General Hospital—Alliance
- Morrill County Community Hospital—Bridgeport
- Perkins County Health Services—Grant
- Sidney Regional Medical Center—Sidney
- University of Colorado Cancer Center
- University of Colorado Health—Denver, Colo.
- Poudre Valley Health System (Medical Center of the Rockies)—Fort Collins, Colo.
- HealthOne—Denver, Colo.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center—Omaha, Neb.
- Mountain States Health Care Reciprocal Risk Retention Group
- VHA – Voluntary Hospitals of America—MidAmerica
- Nebraska Health Information Initiative (NeHII)
- Western Nebraska Community College—Scottsbluff, Neb
- Mayo Clinic-Mayo Medical Laboratories
- ARUP Laboratories