Click here to view all the sponsors!
For over three decades, on the second Monday in July, more than 150 golfers, volunteers, and community sponsors gather at the Scotts Bluff Country Club for the annual golf tournament.
This year, the 34th annual Regional West Foundation Golf Scramble will be held on Monday, July 11 at the Scotts Bluff Country Club. Proceeds from this year’s Golf Scramble will go toward a new Varian Edge™ linear accelerator for The Cancer Treatment Center at Regional West.
- New this year – mulligans for four players are included with any team sponsorship
- Hole prizes for both morning and afternoon groups
- $5,000 hole-in-one prize on hole 17 and hole-in-one prizes on the other par-three holes
- Games throughout the day, including the GolfBall Cannon
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available
- Checks, Visa, or MasterCard welcome
You can register your four-person team or become a sponsor by completing the 2022 Regional West Foundation Scramble registration form and returning it to Regional West Foundation by mail, or email at email@example.com.
Click here to see all registration and sponsorship levels.
We look forward to seeing you on July 11! If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Regional West Foundation at 308-630-1485.
Click here to read about the 2022 golf tournament!