Since November 1995, Regional West Medical Center's Air Link air ambulance service has provided advanced life support and transportation during the critical minutes following a traumatic injury or acute medical condition. The Regional West Air Link program is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS), a nationally recognized organization that ensures such programs meet national standards for safety, education and training.
The primary goal of the Air Link flight program is to meet the health care and transport needs of those customers that utilize our service. The flight program will maintain, promote and reflect quality patient care and customer service to both pre-hospital and inter-hospital transports throughout our geographical area.
Air Link will be the first choice for innovative air medical transport solutions in our region, providing value to our clients through quality and service that set us apart.
- Safety: Demonstrated measures to promote freedom from dangers, risks, and injury
- Respect: demonstrated concern for all human dignity
- Caring: empathy for patients, families, colleagues, and the community
- Integrity: honesty, trust, and confidentiality in dealing with others
- Competence: qualified to meet or exceed customer needs
Air Link serves a population within a 150-mile radius spanning western Nebraska, eastern Wyoming, southern South Dakota and northern Colorado.
Find us on Facebook