St. Mary Plaza
Your Home Away From Home
For almost 30 years, Regional West Medical Center has provided its patients, patients' families, physicians, providers, medical residents, nursing students and employees a place to stay when needed. With many of the benefits of a hotel and a home-like atmosphere, Regional West Inn Touch is an economical place to stay when you need to be close to Regional West Medical Center.
- For out-of-town patients receiving long-term medical care/treatments like radiation or chemotherapy, Inn Touch can be a comforting lodging alternative.
- Surgeries are often scheduled for early in the morning. If you live out of town, stay with us the night before your scheduled surgery to get the rest you need in a comfortable atmosphere.
- For parents with babies staying in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or those who have children in the hospital, staying at Inn Touch means they're just minutes away from their children.
Located within walking distance from the hospital, Inn Touch provides convenient accommodations for you or family members receiving medical care at Regional West. Inn Touch offers the comforts of home with the convenience of a hotel, but at a fraction of the cost.
Inn Touch is located in the historic building that formerly housed St. Mary Hospital. St. Mary Plaza features a beautiful marble entry, a comfortable lounge for relaxing with other guests, and a scenic view of the Scotts Bluff National Monument. A friendly host is on duty from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to greet and assist you. Free, well-lit parking is conveniently located next to Inn Touch.
Comforts of Home
Our 40 guest rooms were completely renovated and remodeled in 2013 and feature private telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable television, and a writing desk. We also have handicapped accessible rooms. When you reserve a room at Inn Touch, you will receive a clean room with fast, courteous service and the security of being close to the hospital. The housekeeping staff will clean and tidy your room every day of your stay.
Complimentary transportation to/from Regional West Medical Center, Medical Plaza South, or Medical Plaza North is available 24 hours a day based on availability. Transportation is provided by Regional West's security staff. During your free time, catch a ride over to the hospital's gift shop, located in the main lobby of Regional West Medical Center. The Gift Shop, staffed by volunteers, features unique gifts, stuffed animals, seasonal merchandise, snacks, and many other items. They also stock toiletries, books and magazines.
While at the hospital, you may also want to dine at The Park Bench Café, visit the Tranquility Garden, or visit the hospital's non-denominational chapel (located on the first floor near the main elevators).
- The Park Bench Café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, accommodating special diets and featuring daily specials.
- Scottsbluff also offers some of the best dining in the region. Some restaurants offer delivery service.
- The hospital's 24-hour switchboard provides convenience at your fingertips. A message service will provide you with your calls between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and wake-up service is available upon request.
Inn Touch is an economical place to stay close to Regional West. The following rates do not include tax:
- Students are charged $2,300 per semester, or $25 a night, with a cap of $650 per month.
- Patients, patients’ families, and employees are charged $45 per night, with a cap of $700 per month. We also offer a $30 per night storm rate.
- A large, four-bed suite, in addition to our cottage apartments, is $55 per night, with a cap of $800 per month.
For more information about Regional West Inn Touch or to make a reservation, call 308-630-1222. The Inn Touch office is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. We look forward to having you as our guest.