St. Mary Plaza
Your Home Away From Home
For almost 30 years, Regional West Medical Center has provided its patients, patient families, providers, medical residents, students of various disciplines, and employees a place to stay when needed. With many of the benefits of a hotel and a home-like atmosphere, Inn Touch is an economical place to stay when you need to be close to Regional West Medical Center.
- For out-of-town patients receiving long-term medical care/treatments like radiation or chemotherapy, Inn Touch can be a comforting lodging alternative.
- Surgeries are often scheduled for early in the morning. If you live out of town, stay with us the night before your scheduled surgery to get the rest you need in a comfortable atmosphere.
- For parents with babies staying in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or those who have children in the hospital, staying at Inn Touch means they're just minutes away from their children.
- Inn Touch also temporarily houses medical residents, nursing students, and nurses working temporary status at Regional West.
Located within walking distance from the hospital, Inn Touch provides convenient accommodations for you or family members receiving medical care at Regional West. Inn Touch offers the comforts of home with the convenience of a hotel, but at a fraction of the cost.
Inn Touch is located in the historic building that formerly housed St. Mary Hospital. St. Mary Plaza features a beautiful marble entry, a comfortable lounge for relaxing with other guests, and a scenic view of Scotts Bluff National Monument. A friendly hostess is on duty from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. to greet and assist you. Free, well-lit parking is conveniently located next to Inn Touch.
Comforts of Home
Our 34 guest rooms were completely renovated and remodeled in 2013 and feature attractive furnishings, individual climate control, private telephone, complimentary wifi, cable television, and a writing desk. Choose a room with two twin beds or one double bed. When you reserve a room at Inn Touch, you are assured of fast, courteous service and the security of being close to the hospital, as well as a clean, warm room. The housekeeping staff will clean and tidy your room every day of your stay. We give it that extra touch—a touch that feels good to come back to.
Complimentary transportation to/from Regional West Medical Center, Medical Plaza South, or Medical Plaza North is available 24 hours a day. Transportation is provided by Regional West's security staff. During your free time, catch a ride over to the hospital's gift shop, located in the main lobby of Regional West Medical Center. The Gift Shop, staffed by volunteers, features unique gifts, stuffed animals, seasonal merchandise, snacks, and many other items. They also stock toiletries, books and magazines.
While at the hospital, you may also want to dine at The Park Bench cafeteria or visit the hospital's non-denominational chapel.
- The Park Bench Café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, accommodating special diets and featuring daily specials.
- Scottsbluff also offers some of the best dining in the region. Some restaurants offer delivery service.
- A 24-hour switchboard assures convenience at your fingertips. A message service will provide you with your calls between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. and wake-up service is available upon request.
- The hospital chapel is located on the first floor near the main elevators.
Inn Touch is an economical place to stay close to Regional West. The following rates include tax:
- Students and staff are charged $20 per night, with a cap of $300 per month.
- Patients and patient families are charged $35 per night, with a cap of $400 per month.
- The large suite room containing four beds is $50 per night, with a cap of $500 per month.
For more information about Regional West Inn Touch or to make a reservation, call 308-630-1222. The Inn Touch office is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. We look forward to having you as our guest.