Medical Plaza North
A Fresh Face-Yours!
Laser skin resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that helps rejuvenate the skin while reducing the effects of aging, the sun, and some facial skin disorders and permanently removing unwanted hair. Treatments are convenient, safe, and effective.
Following a consultation, our trained providers focus on problem areas with the state-of-the-art hand held device and provide meaningful results.
Laser options include:
- Removal/reduction of pigmentation
- Permanent hair reduction
- Resurfaced scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles through collagen stimulation
- Improved facial texture and tightness on face, neck, and chest
- Reduced pore size
- Tightened skin
- Mole removal
- Birthmark removal
- Rosacea treatment
- Tattoo removal
- Nail fungus treatment and remedy
- Acne reduction
The actual time spent with the laser lasts up to 30 minutes. One to three sessions should help get results for most conditions. Some conditions may require more sessions.
There is minimal discomfort and downtime. The most common side effect is red, sensitive skin, much like a sunburn. Follow your physician’s orders for a full recovery. Avoid the sun or use an SPF 30 sunscreen.
Common questions to ask your provider
- Is this safe for my skin type?
- Is this the best and safest option for me or are there other alternatives?
- How do I prepare for the treatment?
- What results can I expect?
- How many treatments will I need?
- What are the side effects?