Medical Plaza South
Regional West Physicians Clinic-Radiation Oncology
Radiation Oncology specializes in treating cancer by utilizing radiation therapy during treatment to stop the growth of cancer cells.
We work closely with Regional West Physicians Clinic-Internal Medicine, Oncology and Regional West’s Cancer Treatment Center to provide the region’s most comprehensive, customized cancer care program. Radiation Oncologist Mark Hartman, MD works with Regional West’s medical oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and family practice physicians, as well as oncology nurses, social workers, and other support staff to provide a seamless continuum of care.
Radiation therapy services include:
• CT simulation
• Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
• Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy (LDR)
• High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
• 3D Conformal and Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
• Partial Breast Brachytherapy
Physician referrals are required.