The mission of Regional West Medical Center's Acute Rehabilitation Unit is to provide a comprehensive rehabilitation program of the highest quality in order to improve the functional independence of those we serve.
Our Commitment to You
It is the policy of the acute rehabilitation unit that all team members will act in a manner consistent with the mission, philosophy and operating policies of the program. In accordance with these principles and policies, team members will:
- Show respect for the dignity of the individual whether patient, family member, co-worker, client, or any other person.
- Provide the highest quality clinical and customer-related services.
- Demonstrate fairness and honesty in all interactions with the public.
- Adhere to its professional codes and practice guidelines.
- Provide an accurate portrayal of the services and outcomes of the program.
- Be ethical in all marketing and public relations activities.