St. Mary Plaza
Regional West Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology was founded in 1951. Affiliation agreements were established with University of Nebraska - Kearney in 2004 and Chadron State College in 2006 for students interested in pursuing a baccalaureate degree.
In 1998, the program relocated to St. Mary Plaza. Clinical education for the program is provided through Regional West, Scottsbluff Orthopaedic Associates, Horizons West Medical Group, Box Butte General Hospital in Alliance and Community Hospital in Torrington, Wyoming.
In 1999, the University of Nebraska Medical Center developed a memorandum of understanding with the program to offer a distance education program for graduates who want to pursue a bachelor's degree in CT/MRI, cardiovascular or radiation therapy education while residing in Scottsbluff.