Take a look at Regional West. We think you'll be surprised, both by our approach to recruitment, and more importantly, by what we have to offer.
- A 182-bed acute care regional referral center.
- Locally owned, not for profit.
- Serving over 120,000 people across four states.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Net operating revenue of approximately $256 million (2015).
- One of three Level II Trauma Centers in the state of Nebraska.
- Nearly 300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- More than 30 consulting specialists.
- Offering care that spans more than 32 medical specialties.
- Approximately 2,000 employees.
- Over 300 active members of the Volunteers and Friends of Regional West.
The Regional West Medical Center campus is located on over 30 acres of land in northeast Scottsbluff.
Regional West Air Link air ambulance service covers a 150-mile radius spanning western Nebraska, eastern Wyoming, southern South Dakota, and northern Colorado.
The Rehab Center offers physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, athletic training, and speech/language pathology. The facility includes the region’s only therapeutic pool, a rehabilitation gym, and a pediatric room with observation area.
Three adjacent professional centers house offices for the majority of our medical staff. Nearby St. Mary Plaza houses Inn Touch overnight accommodations, non-clinical Regional West departments, and the Regional West billing office.
The Village at Regional West is a full-service residential community with both independent and assisted living apartments for people over age 55.
Since 2000, Regional West has celebrated the opening of six new patient care units: the Cancer Treatment Center, Acute Rehabilitation Unit, Breast Health Center, Birth & Infant Care Center, a Behavioral Health Unit, and a fully staffed 24/7 Emergency Department.
In cooperation with Memorial Health Center in Sidney, Neb., Regional West opened the Dorwart Cancer Care Center at Sidney in 2001.
Regional West Health Services partnered with Poudre Valley Health Systems of Fort Collins, Colo. to build Medical Center of the Rockies. Located in Loveland, Colo., it serves as Regional West's tertiary care provider. Regional West owns 12 percent of the $240 million 166-bed hospital.
The Scottsbluff Surgery Center is located adjacent to Regional West Medical Center and sees over 1,800 cases annually.
- Inpatient admissions – approximately 7,700.
- Total outpatient surgical procedures – approximately 8,800.
- Inpatient surgical procedures – approximately 1,900.
- Regional West Physicians Clinic visits – approximately 159,200.
Regional West offers a family practice medical residency program through the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Regional West’s School of Radiologic Technology offers a hospital-based, two-year radiograph education program.
Regional West serves as a clinical training site for: nursing, pharmacy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech/language pathology, dietetics, emergency medical technician, paramedics, and social work.