Is your son or daughter interested in the arts?
The Scottsbluff/Gering area abounds in opportunities for your child or teen:
The West Nebraska Arts Center offers an after school arts program during the school year for students in grades one through six. The center also offers two visual arts workshops each June for students age six to 9 and students age 10 to 15.
Youth programs We know that kids need time to be kids. But when they want to get involved and stay active, children of all ages can find something of interest in Scottsbluff/Gering.
- Drama classes and theater ensembles.
- The Valley Voices Children's Choir offers is for area third through eighth graders.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
- Two award-winning dance studios: Contact Jacque Hofmeister at The Dance Company, 308-635-8440, or Kathy Tabor or Tiffany Tabor-Mackrill at Tabor Dance Academy, 308-632-2454.
- Perhaps your child loves piano or wants to pursue singing. We will be happy to provide a list of excellent piano and voice teachers who are well known throughout the area.