Centrally located almost equidistant from both U.S. coasts, Scottsbluff/Gering residents are no more than five hours away from any major U.S. city by air.
- Yellowstone National Park (eight hours)
- Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills (three hours)
- Omaha, Nebraska (seven hours)
- Denver, Colorado (three hours)
- Cheyenne, Wyoming (one and three quarter hours)
- Snow skiing in the beautiful Snowy Range area of Wyoming (two and a half hours)
- The Colorado Rocky Mountains (four hours)
- Several daily direct flights to Denver International Airport from Scottsbluff’s West Nebraska Regional Airport
With convenient access to both I-80 and I-25, the Black Hills of South Dakota and the Colorado Rockies make great weekend destinations. Denver, with its wealth of cultural and entertainment opportunities, is just a three hour drive or 40 minutes by air.