ATTENTIONIf you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19, please call 308-630-2100 for assistance.
Regional West has expanded patient visitation.
Effective Tuesday, May 11-Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily unless otherwise noted below. Visitation is not allowed for patients with confirmed positive COVID-19 or persons under investigation for COVID-19 with test results pending. However, visitors may be allowed if the patient has been removed from transmission-based precautions which is typically 21 days.
All visitors must be over 12 years of age, screened upon entering the facility, and required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit or while accompanying a patient. Visitors may be asked to leave if they aren’t following mask requirements.
Vulnerable adults (patients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, or patients with cognitive impairments (i.e. dementia)) may have one support person and one visitor at a time.
All visitors must remain outside the building while waiting for their turn to visit.
- Patients may have up to four visitors at a time with no daily visitor maximum.
- Imminent end-of-life patients may have four visitors at a time.
Behavioral Health Unit (BHU)
- Visiting hours are 2 to 4 p.m. for one hour as determined by BHU.
- For pediatric BHU patients younger than 19 years of age, two parents or legal guardians will be allowed at a time.
Birth and Infant Care Center (BICC)/Pediatrics
- Labor and delivery patients may have one support person and up to two visitors at a time.
- Pediatric patients younger than 19 years of age may have up to three visitors at a time, including parents or legal guardians.
Regional West Physicians Clinic
- Patient accompaniment is restricted to two people per patient.
Outpatient Surgery, Procedures, and Imaging Patient Accompaniment
For procedures requiring anesthesia or moderate sedation, one visitor will be allowed.
For outpatient visits not requiring anesthesia (i.e. lab draw, X-ray, etc.), the patient is allowed one support person.
Emergency Department (ED) Visitation/Accompaniment
- Visitation is at the discretion of the ED provider.
At the Regional West campus there continue to be only be four entrances open to access the building. Those entrances include the Emergency Room, main Medical Center, Medical Plaza North, and Medical Plaza South.
Postponements and Cancelations
Our community’s health is our priority. Out of caution, Regional West is canceling or postponing some upcoming events. Please check the Regional West event calendar and Facebook page for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience.