Outpatient Scheduling - One Call Does It All
It's easy to schedule outpatient services at Regional West Medical Center.
To make an appointment, call the Scheduling Department at your convenience:
308-630-2700, Option 1 or 866-238-1739 toll-free. Please call between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please have your calendar ready. We'll need 15 to 20 minutes to schedule your appointment.
Your health care provider will fax your information (outpatient order) to One Call Does It All at 308-630-1503. The One Call Team will then process the information which consists of:
1. Clarifying the order.
2. Verifying insurance and providing an estimate of the procedure or exam.
3. Verifying with your insurance company if this procedure or exam needs to be authorized before we can schedule.
4. The Service Coordinator will call you at the number that is provided on the order. If there is a preferred time that would work better for us to call you, please let your health care provider know and he or she can write that time on the outpatient order sheet.
During the call, the Service Coordinator will:
- Schedule the procedure
- Explain where to check in at for this procedure or exam and how to prepare for it (If you have any questions concerning your medications you will need to talk with your health care provider)
- Pre-register you as an outpatient
- Provide a cost estimate, and will ask for this amount at the time of service according to the estimate provided
- If necessary, provide financial assistance information. In most cases this will need to be completed before the procedure or exam is scheduled
Following the call, if time allows, the Service Coordinator will mail you a complete scheduling packet. The packet includes: the date and time of your service, a hospital map, and any prep needed for this service.