Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1 to 5 p.m.
Community Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy conveniently located in the Medical Plaza South at Regional West. We are proud to be a Health Mart pharmacy and offer MTM (medication therapy management) services as well as Med-Synchronization. For the most rapid service, simply request that your physician call your prescription in, then take advantage of our convenient drive-up service.
Mail Service: Prescriptions can be mailed to customers who live outside of the Scottsbluff area free of charge. Call 308-630-1900 for more information.
Drive-Up Services: The drive-up is located at the main entrance to Medical Plaza South.
Insurance: Most third party prescription plans are accepted. Please provide your plan card when dropping off your prescription.
Questions: Our pharmacists are happy to answer any questions about prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications that you are taking.
Patient safety is fundamental to all that we do. It's what drives us to embrace the latest innovations so we can be sure that we always give the correct drug and the correct dose to every patient.
- We track each and every patient individually.
- Drug distribution is done primarily through automated devices on each unit that are interfaced with the pharmacy computer system. Our pharmacists review each order written by prescribers.
- We use barcode technology to stock ATM-type cabinets with medications in each nursing unit and care area. Barcode technology is used throughout the purchasing and restocking process to ensure that the right medication is stocked in the correct location in each medication cabinet.
- Our pharmacy is staffed by highly-trained registered pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians.
- We use a particulate-free clean room for sterile compounding of medications such as chemotherapy drugs, intravenous nutrition replacement, and intravenous solutions.
Healthy Starts with Free Vitamins
The Community Pharmacy is here to help your kids get their nutrients with our FREE children’s vitamin program! Our vitamin program offers each child in your family, ages two through 12, a free 30-day supply of HealthMart® Children’s Chewable Multi-Vitamins each month.
Stop by the Community Pharmacy or call 308-630-1900 to learn more about enrolling in this program!