Regional West Medical Plaza South
3911 Avenue B
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Directions and map of the Regional West campus.
Welcome to the Rehab Center
At the Rehab Center at Regional West Medical Center, we provide the region’s most advanced level of rehabilitative care, serving our patients’ needs from newborns to the elderly. Working together, our certified rehab professionals help each patient function at the highest level possible.
Who we are
The Rehab Center provides complete rehabilitative therapy for patients following surgery or an injury, or for those with chronic conditions. We use a team approach and maintain contact with physicians, nurses, caseworkers, and other therapists and health care professionals to maximize patient recovery.
The Rehab Center provides:
What we do
We are proud to be the only rehabilitation clinic in Scottsbluff/Gering to offer both inpatient and outpatient therapy. We also provide care in Regional West’s Acute Rehabilitation Unit and through Regional West’s Home Care.
Rehab Center therapists regularly communicate with each other as patients transition from one area of care to another, providing a seamless level of care.
What makes us special
- The only therapeutic pool in the region
- We offer the only certified cardiac rehabilitation program in western Nebraska
- We are the only local rehab clinic to offer both inpatient and outpatient therapy.
- The Rehab Center has the only adaptive driving program in this part of the state. This specialized program is for people who require assistive devices to get them back safely behind the wheel following injuries such as amputations, or medical conditions like stroke, head injury, or advanced disease processes such as neuropathy.
- We are the only Home Care network in the area to provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology.
- The Rehab Center is the only local clinic with physical therapists who are specialty certified in the areas of orthopedics, geriatrics, and pediatrics by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.