Regional West’s Community Health Department provides easy access to flu vaccinations.
Click here to see where you can get a flu shot!
Children and adults of any age are invited to attend our walk-in flu clinics.
We strive to make this a family affair, and immunize family members six months of age and older. Time and dates will be available on our website each year in the fall. Insured, noninsured, Medicaid, and Medicare clients are welcome.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend that all persons age six months and older receive immunization against the flu on an annual basis. Adults on Medicare are encouraged to participate in the drive-thru flu clinic held early in the fall. Medicare will be billed; just bring your Medicare Part B card.
Are you at high risk for influenza?
High-risk individuals for influenza include:
- Persons 65 years or older
- Persons with chronic medical conditions, such as heart or lung disease or diabetes
- Residents of nursing homes or long-term care facilities
- Pregnant women
- Health care personnel who provide direct patient care
- Household contacts and out-of-home caregivers of children less than six months old
- Children six months to 23 months of age
Three different types of vaccines are offered: standard-dose, high dose (for 65 years of age and older), and egg-free. For more information, call Regional West Community Health at 308-630-1126.